wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Wehrmacht Equipment Forum

Wehrmacht Equipment Forum Equipment and gear of the Wehrmacht era.

Information on Muli-equipment wanted
Old 02-17-2003, 04:06 PM   #1
GJR100

Default Information on Muli-equipment wanted

May be any one of you can help me out to fill in some of the blanks I have in my information on Muli-Equipment used by the Wehrmacht Gebirgsjaeger. I don't know if this is the correct chapter I'm listing this question; if not, please redirect me.

Every one knows the Muli's were used to transport the disassembled Gebirgs Geschuetze. This is shown in the books that are on the market. There was also other equipment that was loaded on the Muli's. I have a 16mm instruction film that shows how to pack a MG34 with full options and ammo. They used special frames for this purpose.
I have seen a picture of special frames for Nachrichten troops (not in close-up unfortunately ).

In H.Dv 476/2 "Das allgemeine Heergerät" is some special equipment shown ( I have a Xerox of the 1940 edition, subsequent editions are said to show different equipment. If any one can help me on that ... )

In H.Dv. 375, "Das Tragtier, Packpferd, Bergreitpferd, Ochsengespann" special Gebirgsfernsprechtrupp-equipment is listed. I think it could be explained in more detail in some other manual.

Some where I should have a medical manual listing about 34 different loads. Could be any of you has more information on this.

I have in my collection the wrapper of part B of the GebirgsZelt (Mountain Tent). I've never seen any documentation or pictures of this part.

I think there is a lot of equipment used for Muli-transport. Does any one have more information on this subject ?

Thanks,
Bart

Old 12-23-2005, 01:13 AM   #2
GJR100

Almost 3 years ago ....

Perhaps someone has found some info in the mean time

MfG,
Bart